Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm Re-inspired

Once again our store blog has had a long hiatus and once again I'm am determined to keep up with it!

I am currently changing the look of the website this month and I think everyone will like the new format. If not, feel free to leave me a comment! We are now selling our products on ArtFire and through them I have been been connected with a fantastic group of polymer clay players who, like myself, love showing off their work. They have re-inspired me to connect and share all of my new pieces with all of you and I encourage you to also check them out at http://polymerclaysmooshers.blogspot.com/. I promise you won't be disappointed!

In the meantime, I will continue to keep the website, store and blog updated with new crafts, ideas and anything else I can throw at you!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment